March 17, 2021, 12 noon - 1:30 pm PST
Hosted by ICF Washington State
Description of Webinar
Join us March 17th to learn about new brain science developments from a brain coach James Garrett. In Power of Pause, James will present simple and applicable ways for coaches and their clients to facilitate brain breaks and overcome obstacles for self-care.
You will learn:
- Why scheduling micro-breaks charges your mental battery and how it helps avoid coaching burnout
- Why your clients feel highly distractible at 3pm and how to help them double their productivity in the afternoon
- Why multitasking is costing you and the clients you work with time and money -- and how to achieve focus in a hyper-distracted world
- What is the best way to structure your workday to manage stress and stay calm through even the toughest projects
- How the science behind innovation—and how understanding your own brain's "deep problem solving" network—can be the key that unlocks your world-changing ideas
-- How successful coaches manage their "stress debt" by making micro-investments in their wellness throughout the day.
James Garrett is a brain coach and founder of Brain by Design. He’s spoken on stages ranging from Harvard to TEDx and his work has been featured by The New York Times, FastCompany, and Harvard Business Review.
He spent years doing research with some of the best psychologists in the world at Columbia, Tufts, and Yale. He's a content creator and course builder and his course on the science of coaching has been rated as one of the best courses for coaches and is currently certified by ICF for continuing coach education credits.
He's a certified coach through the Whole Fit coaching program.
He also built one of the only brain-based positive psychology curricula in the Middle East and trained thousands of Arab youth in partnership with Queen Rania of Jordan.
A rare combination of scientist, trainer, and entrepreneur, in 2019 James launched the Deep Change Project, a personal journey to discover what’s possible at the outer edges of neuroplasticity and to overcome fear.
Please retain your confirmation email. It will have the Zoom Access on it. Real time assistance will not be available prior to the webinar.