3rd Annual ICF WA State PRISM Symposium & Award Ceremony
June 14, 2016 at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue.
9.0 ICF CCEU's (6.9 core competency & 2.1 resource development),
8.0 HRCI Credits
This program is valid for 8 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or
Francine Gaillour, MD, PCC & Executive Director of the Physician Coaching Institute, will deliver the Symposium keynote address.
Dr. Gaillour will share her unique perspective as a physician leader, a professional coach, a coach educator and a business executive about the importance of creating a structured and programmatic approach to coaching physicians.
Aaron Hurst , CEO
Aaron Hurst is a globally recognized entrepreneur who works to create communities that are empowered to realize their potential. He advocates for Purpose-Oriented Workers and supporting the organizations that embrace them. Widely known for his thought leadership, he is the author of The Purpose Economy (2014).
Aaron Hurst will deliver the Evening Award Ceremony keynote address.
Check out our detailed schedule here
Do you want to be a Exhibitor or a Sponsor?
JOIN ICF Washington State
ICF Washington State is a Charter Chapter of the International Coach Federation formed in 1998. As a coaching community, ICF Washington State is a non-profit professional organization of over 400 personal and business coaches who partner with clients who wish to reach thier highest potential.
As a coaching chapter, we are committed to:
Credible Coaching - Help consumers recognize the value of ICF credentialed coaches.
Coaching Mastery - Help members increase their coaching expertise to better serve clients.
Practice Building - Provide members with cutting edge business tools and methods.
We offer several types of events:
- Four annual in-person Chapter Meetings geared toward the art and practice of coaching.
- Teleseminars to provide coaches with tools and information to support their practice.
- Regional in-person meetings with our various Satellite Groups in Seattle, Bellingham, Tacoma and Bellevue. Eastern WA satellite groups are being developed.
Please renew your ICF Membership before the expiration date using this ICF Renewal page . Don’t forget to designate Washington State as your local chapter!
New Business Referrals
Business Best Practices Tele-Seminars
Please renew today! If you renew by May 31, 2016 you can get yourself a free pass* as a Special Guest to a Lunchtime Learning Webinar of your choice!
*The gift pass will be good through March 31 2017.
Why Volunteer for WA ICF?
1. It’s good for you and WA ICF
2. Expand your network and make friends
3. Save resources; helps the chapter use dues toward programs and events rather than administration.
4. Professional growth and experience
5. Strengthens the community and profession; Learn and collaborate with fellow coaches
6. Personal Growth
7. Volunteering can make you happier
8. Make a difference, get involved
Ways to Volunteer for WA ICF
1. Connect with the closest satellite group
2. Create a reading list for coaches, share on the website
3. Write articles for ICF Linked In, Facebook
4. Tweet about coaching to ICF WA
5. Share potential webinar items or speaker details to ICF
6. Member database support
7. Website edits, revisions
8. Solicit sponsorships for ICF events from your employer or other interested
ICF - WA Celebrates Coaching Week
May 16–22, 2016
Please click here to listen to ACC, PCC and MCC coaching demonstrations!